Monday, February 23, 2009

Vegas.... Day before WPPI

Day before WPPI I arrived in Vegas.... Teresa Burton her Daughter Christi and Cait Elizabeth came to pick me up from the airport. we went back to the resort and dropped my bags. Cait, Christi and I couldn't wait to start shooting so we went out on the pool deck and just "did our thing".... We wandered around the resort just doing mini photoshoots so that's where the first pics are from.... then we went to Red Rock Canyon which is about a 45 min ride outside Vegas. Ugh that place is amazing! So the cool rock formations that you'll see are from there... We just had a blast I seriously can't wait till next year!















1 comment:

lovemy6nc said...

Wow, Jake these are amazing! But you already know I love your work. And your face. And yourself!! Come back soon!